Patrick Air Force Base, Florida
5.0

Fantastic transaction. Saved over four hundred dollars by getting rhinehart style mufflers from them.

Good communication and fast shipping.

Sound great heavy duty chrome tips.

Wiccan

Combat Vets Motorcycle Association

20-1

Cocoa Beach Florida

WiccanBiker wrote the review because of fair pricing at Demons Cycle and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Demons Cycle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Demons Cycle rinehart mufflers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Demons Cycle?

Comments

Jeetops - Horrible Jeetops "So a buddy tagged me in this product and I was interested until I read the comments under it and how Chris the owner spoke to people who thought it..." Read more Carid - HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carid "I ordered a windshield mounting bracket for my LED lightbar from this site. The one I ordered was NOT the one delivered & I did not notice this until after..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Peeling paint off a GX460 Lexus 7 year old car Lexus "the paint is peeling off my Lexus due to the factory E-coat failing Lexus says they do not care the paint warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles not even..." Read more