Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on that site need to come here and post as well as on Pissed Consumer .com so people see it . These guys have the worst parts, the worst service, no warranty on anything, just try and Return something. A bunch of ***'s
After looking for new wheels for my FLSTSB and seeing the expensive prices demon's cycles wheels looked pretty good. So I purchased one of their so called High quality, NOT A KNOCK OFF TOP SHELF front old school Chopper Wheel.
I thought it was a great deal, by the way the Box to them said (MIDWEST CYCLE) the parts Distributors ,the real pigs who are distributing this Chinese *** all over he country. Oh yea they label the box like the wheels are made in iowa .
Anyway I put this what was beautiful wheel on my bike. I rode the bike approx. 50 miles and put it back into the garage. three weeks later I pulled he bike out to detail it and the front wheels spokes and nipples were totally rusted out , pitted and black. It was a shock, I have never seen anything go away so fast. Being an Aircraft Mechanic I know about metal.
So I called Demon's Cycle on this issue and they were going to take it back until I told them that it was on the bike for a month. Thats when the baloney started. SORRY SIR, THEIR IS NO REFUNDS ON WHEELS IF YOU MOUNTED IT ON THE BIKE. Are you kidding me ? So I asked the fella what would I do, buy a wheel keep it in the closet and then send it back because it rusted out ?
They offered to sell a better wheel, and do Nothing about the junk they sold me. I called Mid West Cycle Supply as well. They don't give a *** either. So Im stuck with this wheel hat now is really bad. It's funny as the rim and the hub is fine. The spokes and nipples are gone. Do not buy anything from these guys,. They are totally full of it and will ***. You can only hope that they sell some junk to the H.A's and these idiots try and jack them around. That will be their demise. They call themselves Americans ? They named it right, a bunch a demon's base in Florida, the rip you off state (and get away with it)
I was very driven to stop by their office for a visit however I changed my mind because I figured that they would *** me off so bad I may break something.
HARLEY PEOPLE BEWARE OF THESE JERKS WHO HAVE NOW EXPANDED ? UNBELIEVABLE
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 80 Spoke Old Style Chopper Wheel And 80 Spoke With
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."