Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on that site need to come here and post as well as on Pissed Consumer .com so people see it . These guys have the worst parts, the worst service, no warranty on anything, just try and Return something. A bunch of ***'s
After looking for new wheels for my FLSTSB and seeing the expensive prices demon's cycles wheels looked pretty good. So I purchased one of their so called High quality, NOT A KNOCK OFF TOP SHELF front old school Chopper Wheel.
I thought it was a great deal, by the way the Box to them said (MIDWEST CYCLE) the parts Distributors ,the real pigs who are distributing this Chinese *** all over he country. Oh yea they label the box like the wheels are made in iowa .
Anyway I put this what was beautiful wheel on my bike. I rode the bike approx. 50 miles and put it back into the garage. three weeks later I pulled he bike out to detail it and the front wheels spokes and nipples were totally rusted out , pitted and black. It was a shock, I have never seen anything go away so fast. Being an Aircraft Mechanic I know about metal.
So I called Demon's Cycle on this issue and they were going to take it back until I told them that it was on the bike for a month. Thats when the baloney started. SORRY SIR, THEIR IS NO REFUNDS ON WHEELS IF YOU MOUNTED IT ON THE BIKE. Are you kidding me ? So I asked the fella what would I do, buy a wheel keep it in the closet and then send it back because it rusted out ?
They offered to sell a better wheel, and do Nothing about the junk they sold me. I called Mid West Cycle Supply as well. They don't give a *** either. So Im stuck with this wheel hat now is really bad. It's funny as the rim and the hub is fine. The spokes and nipples are gone. Do not buy anything from these guys,. They are totally full of it and will ***. You can only hope that they sell some junk to the H.A's and these idiots try and jack them around. That will be their demise. They call themselves Americans ? They named it right, a bunch a demon's base in Florida, the rip you off state (and get away with it)
I was very driven to stop by their office for a visit however I changed my mind because I figured that they would *** me off so bad I may break something.
HARLEY PEOPLE BEWARE OF THESE JERKS WHO HAVE NOW EXPANDED ? UNBELIEVABLE
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 80 Spoke Old Style Chopper Wheel And 80 Spoke With
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "Fantastic transaction. Saved over four hundred dollars by getting rhinehart style mufflers from them.Good communication and fast shipping. Sound great heavy duty chrome tips. WiccanCombat Vets Motorcycle Association 20-1Cocoa Beach..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "This is my first consumer review ever written because I feel so strongly about the disappointing, terrible experience I had with Balsam Hill. I decided to splurge and pay a..."