Turnaround Time

This is a bit long, but you NEED TO READ THIS FIRST to avoid the issues I had.Purchased the SPORTSTER - DYNA BLACK TBARS FAT 1-1/4" 10" back on June 4th and received in relatively fast on June 9th, but this is where the issues began.

Upon seeing the box, it looked like someone has beat the *** out of it. The box was smashed as you can see from the pictures, handlebars were all scratched up, partly hanging out of the box, there was no filler in the box to keep it from getting smashed, and it looked like the box had been opened and then re-taped. Contacted Demon's Cycle and they at first asked if it could be touched up, but because it's matte black it can't be touched up. They agreed to the return and said that they would go after FedEx for the $54 shipping cost that I had to pay since it looked like it was damaged in shipment.

FedEx would not return any insurance to me for the damaged product as "I am the receiver and not the sender, which they only issue refunds to the sender." Demon's Cycle asked for pictures of the damages so they can submit the claim, which I sent to them the same pictures I have posted. Then I never heard anything back from, after I had already been emailing them and even spoke to them on the phone. On July 1st I sent the handlebars back at a cost of $54 through FedEx. Well apparently, the handlebars got delivered to the FedEx facility near their shop, but it sat there for two weeks.

No one picked it up and FedEx didn't deliver it, didn't even show an attempt to deliver. It was sent back to me and arrived around Aug 4th. I again spent weeks trying to figure this out with FedEx and Demon's Cycle about what happened. I had to get a refund for the package being returned and then send the package again at the beginning of Sept.

It finally got there this time! Days after it was delivered, I had to contact them since I had still not heard anything from them. First response back from Demon's cycle was "These are completely trashed. And it did not happen from shipping.

What did you do to the handlebars before you shipped them back?" This was after the fact that they ALREADY knew what happened to them in the first place. That these were damaged upon arrival and I NEVER even got to use them, nor did they move farther away than a few feet from the box at any time. After several emails from the customer service person attacking me and getting a just of that they were not going to refund me my money, I submitted my A-Z Claim through Amazon about this product and they again attacked me for saying I am filing a false claim. They even told Amazon it was a false claim and I am still having trouble getting my money back.

This was bought over 4 months ago now. This is the biggest joke I have ever had to deal with through Amazon and with Demon's Cycle. Never again will I purchase anything from them.

Sad part is that I have a motorcycle parts business and these guys looked promising for a low-priced motorcycle parts.They have lost business for good and lost business from anyone I work with as no one has ever heard of a company doing this, especially not through Amazon.

Had an Experience with Demons Cycle?

Comments